Please mark your calendars with some important dates:
SENIOR PICTURE DAY (Cap and Gown OR Sunday's Best):
New Gym Lobby
AA: Feb 23
Remote/VA Students: Feb. 24
BB: Feb 25
1. Students will sign up for a time using the Strawbridge Link. We will be emailing that out to seniors soon.
2. Students will have 48hrs to choose their Yearbook picture or the first shot will be chosen for them.
3. CAP AND GOWN DRESS CODE OPTION: Students must bring their Cap and Gowns. Please take them out of the box and iron prior to picture day if needed. Under Cap and Gowns students are expected to wear: Guys in white shirt and tie. Girls in collarless tops.
4. SUNDAY'S BEST DRESS CODE OPTION: Students must dress in formal attire. Guy will need to wear collared shirts. NO T-SHIRTS. Girls will need to wear formal blouses or school appropriate dress.
UNDERCLASSMEN PICTURE DAY (9th-11th Grade):
8:30-11:50 (During 1st and 2nd Block ONLY)
AA: March 2
Remote/VA/Staff: March 3
BB: March 4
1. Pre order online or pick up order forms in the main office.
2. You can order 5 days after picture day online.
3. Students will go with either their first or second block class (depending on the schedule).
YEARBOOKS ON SALE
We are currently selling yearbooks for pre order.
Books are $55.00
Go to www.yearbookforever.com and follow ordering instructions to reserve your book before they sell out
SENIOR ADS ON SALE
We are currently selling senior ad memory pages for the back of the yearbook.
To create your senior ad and reserve your space, go to www.yearbookforever.com and follow the instructions for creating and purchasing an ad. Spaces are limited so please order now!
The yearbook staff is asking for your help in creating memories for this school year. Due to the many covid restrictions, it is difficult to cover all events, activities and sports therefore we are asking parents and students to share their photos with us!
If you have sports action photos, academic events, online learning or anything you would like for us to include in this year's book, please email Mrs. Haley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow us on social media @laneyyearbook for announcements or important yearbook information